Top 5 Best and Worst Animated Films of 2016 is a video made by AniMat at the beginning of 2017 to show the 5 most memorable and impressive films, as well as the most terrible and and wrathful animated films of the preceding year, 2016. He also has 6 Honorable Mentions of The Angry Birds Movie, The Little Prince, Sausage Party, The Secret Life of Pets, Sing, and Storks before the best list.
4. Finding Dory
His thoughts on 2017's films in advanceEdit
- The Lego Batman Movie: Looks like fun.
- Rock Dog: it's gonna Dull!
- The Boss Baby: Alec Baldwin is a baby!
- Smurfs: The Lost Village: Sub-par
- Spark: Will See
- The Nut Job 2: Really Another one?!
- Captain Underpants: Actually hopeful.
- Cars 3: Oh, god! Is he okay?!
- Despicable Me 3: Hey, Gru's back!
- Blazing Samurai: Probably a direct to DVD Film
- The son of Bigfoot: Good chance that it could be cute.
- The Emoji Movie: WHY DO YOU DO THIS SONY?!
- Lego Ninjago Movie: Is Batman not enough?
- My Little Pony: The Movie: Is Equestria Girls not enough?
- The Star: Maybe it has potential.
- Coco: But this one has a lot more.
- Ferdinand: Hey! At least it's not another Ice Age sequel!